Sunday, October 18, 2009

New York Part 1

I really was not looking forward to turning 30, we can say I was really upset that the day was approaching. Then I got an idea. I've been wanting to see the Broadway play, "Wicked" for a while now, like 2 years. I really wanted to go to New York City. So what more could make a day I didn't want turn into a day I couldn't wait for, then a trip to the Big Apple. So my wonderful husband, and fabulous family made it all happen for me. Thank You Everyone!!!
We started our trip at the Empire State Building Time Square
Our Tour Bus, in Time Square.
We bought a week subway ticket, and a 3 day guided tour on a tour bus.
They were our transportation for the week.



What we went for. Wicked was everything I hoped it would be...
Very Classic Broadway... A Cute Story.






No comments:

Post a Comment