Sunday, October 18, 2009

New York Part 2

The Set of "In the Heights"
I loved this play, Dare I say I loved it maybe even more then "Wicked"
It's about a boy named Usnavy, and his life
It had the best choreography, with hip hop and a little salsa,
and the music moved you... Usnavy would rap.
I don't know but, I loved itWe got tickets for the Late Show.. It was fun The show moved really fast
they did no retakes everything just keep going like on TV...
And David keeps the studio ice cold...
This is our pizza tour guide, we are in a shop were they make pizza ovens...
I thought this kid was so interesting... He had an idea one day to start giving pizza tours in
New York City. He rented a school bus, got his friends together for a birthday party of his, and they went around new york stopping at pizza's places, eating pizzza. From there he marked his idea to a few pizza shops, got on the internet, and next thing he new his rated one of the top things to do in new york... It was a good time. We ate at three different pizza shops in 3 hours.

In central park we "rented" a boy to peddle us around the park in his bike cart.
Now I know how the kids feel in my bike cart.


Of course you can't go to New York with out going to Lady Liberty








No comments:

Post a Comment